Original Cost: $45.99
The Collector’s Edition Hess Toy Truck is an extremely limited quantity model that pays tribute to 50 years of Hess Toy Trucks, with a modernized, individually numbered tanker truck showcasing within it a version of the original 1964 tanker.
Hess outdid themselves this year by going back to the green tanker which features yellow front fenders and red accents on the front bumper and wheels and complimented by the awesome chrome detailing all over the truck. If that isn’t enough there are over 100 working lights include 27 super bright LEDs – the most of any Hess Toy Truck, first ever undercarriage lighting, and interior showcase lighting in the rear compartment. At the rear of the truck there is a hinged door that gives access to the near-replica version of the 1964 Hess Toy Truck tanker inside.
- Articulated cab and internally illuminated Trailer Container with clear panel displaying a version of the original 1964 tanker
- 92 total lights, including 27 super-bright LED lights
- Individually numbered
- 2 Energizer® ‘C’ Batteries (not included)
- The Collector’s Edition Hess Toy Truck is packaged in a unique, commemorative display box and protective sleeve.
1964 Miniature Tanker:
- Articulated cab and a moveable hose on Tanker Trailer
- 16 total lights (activated by chassis switch)
- 1 Energizer® ‘AAA’ Battery (not included)
Due to the high demand for this truck there is a 1 TRUCK LIMIT. We want to see that as many collectors as possible have a chance to get this very special Collectors 2014 Hess Toy Truck Limited Edition.