Original Cost: Handed out on trading floor only
Release date” May 9th 2006
On May 9th Hess changed their name from Amerada Hess Corporation to to simply Hess Corporation. To commemorate this great event they produced a “Special Edition” truck that was just like the 1997 Hess edition but instead of “Hess Gasoline” on the side it says “Hess Corporation”. There were only 3000 of these made and they were only distributed on the stock exchange floor.
- Working headlights, taillights, and running lights.
- Big 18-wheeler with not one, but two race cars inside.
- The small cars inside read on one car ACH and the other HES (see pics).
- Both cars are powered by friction motors and have working headlights and taillights.
- The truck measures approximately 14″ in length.
- The box is a plain white version of the popular 1997 Hess edition with just the Hess logo and “Hess Corporation” on each side (see pics).
- Mint condition with bright graphics (see pics).
- Complete with all packing (see pics).
Truck & Box – Mint Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.