Original Cost: $19.99
Hess has headed for the Indianapolis Speedway with this year’s addition to the Hess Truck Collection. It is an over/under dual Indy-style Car Transporter. Hess had a plastic problem with the years 2001, 2002 & 2003 where the plastic turns slightly off color even thought the item never saw the light of day and in mint condition.
- Both cars feature lighted head and taillights.
- Hess has done it again by putting pullback motors in the cars. Simply roll the car backwards to charge its motor, and then let go for some fast racing action.
- This is the largest truck that Hess has released.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- Box is also mint with bright graphics and complete with all packing.
- Truck & racer are discolored slightly, which actually makes it look unique (see pics).
- Measures approximately 14″ in length.
Truck & Box – 9.9 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”