Original Cost: Not sold to public
According to sources, this truck was given to a very small amount of people that worked on a special project for Leon Hess. It is reported that there were only 600 of these unique trucks made. There were 2 versions of this truck, one that had a green velvet base and one that had the original cardboard base like the regular edition at the stations. This is the version that has the green velvet base (see pics) and came right from an employee of many years that worked for Mr. Hess and gave it to her as a gift. To own one of these is a “must have” for any true Hess collector.
- The truck with all the bright chrome on both the truck & helicopter is absolutely stunning looking (see pics).
- Working real head & taillights on this truck really make it stand out when displayed.
- Helicopter also has working lights, rotors, searchlight and wheels on the bottom skids!
- There is a pull out ramp on the rear of the truck for the helicopter to be rolled down.
- Measuring approximately 14″ in length this is a “Gotta Havit” item for your collection!
- Battery compartments on both are clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The box has holographic Hess logos on it with a chrome line surrounding the perimeter of the edges of the box & end flaps (see pics).
- Displayed on the sides of the box are beautiful graphics of the truck & helicopter with a winter scene in the background.
- There is a slight bend on one end flap of the box which is common on this edition (see pics).
- Comes complete with all inserts & battery card.
Truck, Helicopter – Mint / Box – 9.99 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
This is a retirement sale. All sales are final with no returns!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.