Original Cost: Not sold to public
On October 1,1993 Hess introduced the “93 Hess Premium Diesel” with super detergent gasoline in all their gas stations on the East Coast marketing areas. Sales were so great the following year Hess sent out a gift with a letter to each bulk customer. The gift they received was a “Premium Diesel” Toy Truck. The trucks actually weren’t released until late 1994. Each truck came with a letter in an envelope and a thank you card from Hess.
- Truck is in mint condition (see pics).
- Features working headlights, taillights and running lights.
- Other great features are the horn & backup alert.
- All lights and sounds have been tested and are in working order.
- Battery compartment is clean and free of any corrosion (see pic).
- Box is in excellent condition with only slight wear, faint crease on 1 side and a 1/4″ rip or less on end flap (see pic).
- Complete with top & bottom inserts.
- Unlike the regular 1990 Hess box this has even brighter graphics with the refinery in the background (see pics).
- On the bottom of the box there are the battery installation instructions as well as the lights & sound operation (see pics).
This set includes a 1993 Rare Hess Premium Diesel, box, letter with envelope and thank you card. NOTE: The name on the letter has been blanked out in the picture to protect previous owners privacy but is present on the letter itself.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.