Original Cost: $10.99
Truck & Racer Details:
- Truck carries a friction-powered race car resembling a Lamborghini.
- Note the 27 white, amber, and red lights; red wheels and chrome attachments.
- Both the trailer and the race car display “Hess 1991” on the rear license plate.
- This truck is confused with the 1988 issue, but there are quite a few differences in the two years. The 1991 has a larger cab and uses two ‘C’ size batteries, whereas the 1988 uses one ’D’ size battery.
- The race cars are also different. The 1991 is a Lamborghini and the 1988 has a formula-type race car. The wheels on the 1988 have holes, and the 1991 wheels are solid.
- Truck measures approximately 12″ in length.
- Contains a picture of the truck parked next to a Hess Gas Station on each side.
- Battery operating instructions are on the bottom of the box.
- Box is in mint condition with bright graphics.
- Comes complete with all packing.
Truck, Racer & Box – Mint Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.