Original Cost: $10.99
- This truck carries a friction-powered race car resembling a Lamborghini.
- 27 white, amber, and red lights; red wheels and chrome attachments.
- Both the trailer and the race car display “Hess 1991” on the rear license plate.
- This truck is confused with the 1988 issue, but there are quite a few differences in the two years. The 1991 has a larger cab and uses two ‘C’ size batteries, whereas the 1988 uses one ’D’ size battery. The race cars are also different. The 1991 is a Lamborghini and the 1988 has a formula-type race car. The wheels on the 1988 have holes, and the 1991 wheels are solid.
- The box contains a picture of the truck parked next to a Hess Gas Station on each side and operating instructions on the bottom. The battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order. The box shows slight wear with bright graphics and complete with top & bottom inserts.
- Truck measures approximately 12″ in length.
Truck & Box – 9.8 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”