Original Cost: $10.99
This truck carries a friction-powered race car resembling a Lamborghini.
- Features 27 white, amber, and red lights; red wheels and chrome attachments.
- Both the trailer and the race car display “Hess 1991” on the rear license plate.
- This truck is confused with the 1988 issue, but there are quite a few differences in the two years. The 1991 has a larger cab and uses two ‘C’ size batteries, whereas the 1988 uses one ’D’ size battery. The race cars are also different. The 1991 is a Lamborghini and the 1988 has a formula-type race car. The wheels on the 1988 have holes, and the 1991 wheels are solid.
- The battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- There is a picture of the truck parked next to a Hess Gas Station on each side and operating instructions on the bottom.
- Box is in excellent condition with bright graphics with only a small dent on one end (see pic).
- Top & bottom inserts are included.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.8 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.