Original Cost: $6.95
- This truck takes accessories to a new level! It is a transport truck carrying a friction-powered race car.
- Car can be removed and played with separately. This is also the first truck to display the year on its license plate.
- Truck was made in both Hong Kong and in China.
- This is the Hong Kong version.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- Box is in excellent condition, bright graphics with only a slight crease on one side of the box (see pic).
- Comes complete with both top & bottom inserts
- The box features the truck parked next to a Hess Gas Station with Christmas trees and mountains in the background.
- Bottom of the box contains battery installation instructions and race car operation instructions.
- Truck measures approximately 12″ in length.
- During the late 1980s, they had some problems with the chrome process and some of the trucks came out with a gold tone to them. This was quickly caught and corrected and only a few of these were distributed making them very hard to find.
- In a rare instance when some trucks are produced mistakes are made such as a part not being cast in the white color or chromed. This truck is one of those mistakes where on the top of the cab the part was not cast in white and left in the original plastic color..
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.99 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.