Original Cost: $6.95
- This truck takes accessories to a new level! It is a transport truck carrying a friction-powered race car.
- Car can be removed and played with separately. This is also the first truck to display the year on its license plate.
- Truck was made in both Hong Kong and in China.
- This is the China version.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- Box is also mint with bright graphics and complete with both top & bottom insert.
- This variation is known as the “Gold Grill” and made in China.
- During the late 1980s, it seems they had some problems with the process and some of the trucks came out with a gold tone to them.
- This was quickly caught and corrected and only a few of these were distributed making them very hard to find.
- The box features the truck parked next to a Hess Gas Station with Christmas trees and mountains in the background.
- Bottom of the box contains battery installation instructions and race car operation instructions.
- Truck measures approximately 12″ in length.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition