Original Cost: $10.97
Truck is a replica and same mold as the very popular 1970 Hess Fire Engine. These trucks were made by the New bright Industrial Company and were distributed by the Woolworth company of New York. The 1970 Hess fire truck was actually used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals. Some of the 1970 Hess trucks are still in service today at the plants.
Fire Truck Details:
- This is a pumper style truck with two removable hoses on one side and a ladder on the other (all original).
- There is a swivel search light on the top of the engine bed.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic). Uses 2 “C” size batteries (NOT included).
- Rotating light that flashes on the top of the cab. Light has been tested and works.
- Realistic siren!
- Bump-n-go action (tested & works).
- Extendable ladder for those high to reach fires!
- Truck & decals are in excellent condition (see pic). Fantastic display piece.
- Box has bright graphics and in excellent condition with only a few wrinkles on top (see pics) which is amazing for its age!
- All 4 corners are strong with no splits!
- Still has the original $10.97 price tag on the front of the box! (see pic).
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.