Original Cost: $5.99
- This truck breaks the tradition of the prior year Hess trucks.
- It sports a clean white color scheme reminiscent of the Company’s stores.
- The vehicle is an 18-Wheel Tractor Trailer with three miniature Hess-labeled oil barrels.
- In addition to the headlights and taillights, the truck comes with clearance and running lights.
- This is the rare “Smooth Step / Gold Grille” made in Hong Kong version.
- The trailer has side sliding cargo doors and a coin slot on top along with fuel tanks on each side of the cab smooth plate look.
- Rear trailer door opens with a red knob to withdraw savings.
- Measures about 14″ in length.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- Box is excellent, bright graphics with only a very small paper loss area on bottom of the box (see pic).
- Complete with both top & bottom inserts.
Approximately 90% of the trucks were made in Hong Kong, while only about 10% were made in China, which makes the China version worth more. There were also a small number of “smooth coat” trucks where the chrome doorstep is smooth, rather than the diamond pattern. The serious Hess Truck Collector likes to own all the different versions of this truck.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.98 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.