Original Cost: $5.99
This truck breaks the tradition for the prior year Hess trucks. It sports a clean white color scheme reminiscent of the Company’s stores. The vehicle is an 18-Wheel Tractor Trailer with three miniature Hess-labeled oil barrels.
- In addition to the headlights and taillights, the truck comes with clearance and running lights.
- Trailer has side sliding cargo doors and a coin slot on top along with fuel tanks on each side of the cab smooth plate look.
- The rear trailer door opens with a red knob to withdraw savings.
- This is the regular chrome Hong Kong Version.
- Truck measures approximately 14″ in length.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The box is in excellent condition with only slight shelf wear and a small dent in one corner (see pics).
- Has bright graphics and complete with both top & bottom inserts.
Approximately 90% of the trucks were made in Hong Kong, while only about 10% were made in China, which makes the China version worth more. There were also a small number of “smooth coat” trucks where the chrome doorstep is smooth, rather than the diamond pattern. The serious Hess Truck Collector likes to own all three versions of this truck.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.