Original Cost: $5.49
- This truck is the first truck to sport multiple functions.
- There were 2 versions of this year, a chrome grill and a gold grill and this is the gold grill version. As you can see in the pictures the bumper, rear door & side panels have the gold tint to them!
- During the late 1980s, it seems they had some problems with the chrome process and some of the trucks came out with a gold tone to them. The problem was quickly caught and corrected and only a few of these were distributed making them very hard to find.
- Features include flashing dome lights, as well as headlights and taillights operated by separate switches.
- It also has an aerial ladder with three sections that swivel fully and a coin slot tucked under the ladder.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- Box is in excellent condition.
- Bright graphics and complete with both top & bottom inserts.
- The truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition