Original Cost: $5.49
This is the first truck to sport multiple functions. There were 2 versions of this year’s truck, a chrome grill and a gold grill version. During the late 1980’s, it seems they had some problems with the chrome process and some of the trucks came out with a gold tone to them. The problem was quickly caught and corrected. Only a few of these were distributed making them very hard to find.
- Features include flashing dome lights, as well as headlights and taillights operated by separate switches.
- This is the Gold Grille version of the truck.
- As you can see in the pictures the bumper, rear door & side panels have the gold tint to them (see pics)!
- It also has an aerial ladder with three sections that swivel fully and a coin slot tucked under the ladder.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
- Box is in excellent condition, bright graphics with only faint wear & crease on one end flap (see pics).
- Complete with both top & bottom inserts.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.