Original Cost: $5.49
There were 2 versions of this year’s truck, a chrome grill and a gold grill version. During the late 1980’s, it seems they had some problems with the chrome process and some of the trucks came out with a gold tone to them. The problem was quickly caught and corrected and only a few of these were distributed making them very hard to find.
- This truck is the first truck to sport multiple functions.
- This is the Chrome Grille version.
- Features include flashing dome lights, as well as headlights and taillights operated by separate switches.
- It also has an aerial ladder with three sections that swivel fully and a coin slot tucked under the ladder.
- The truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- Box has bright graphics and in mint condition.
- Complete with both top & bottom inserts.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition.
NOTE: This is from a fresh 6-pack case of trucks (see pic) and is FOR (1) TRUCK ONLY!
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.