Original Cost: $3.99
- The truck is a redesign of the 1982 First Hess Truck.
- This version features a coin slot on the center storage tank, converting the truck into a savings bank.
- It is the last Hess truck to use the traditional Green color scheme.
- Box has a picture on the side of the truck driving down a road with snow covering the countryside.
- One side has a hand depositing a quarter into the coin slot.
- End flaps, again like the 1984, have a picture of the front and rear of the truck.
- Battery instructions are also on the bottom of the box.
- The battery compartment is clean and all the lights are working.
- Complete with both top & bottom inserts. Box has bright graphics with only a faint crease on the top that even the camera could not pickup. Displays well.
- The truck measures approximately 11″ in length.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition