Original Cost: $4.99
This was the first Hess bank truck made. The truck is a redesigned version of the 1977/1978 Oil Tanker Truck. The other major difference is that there are no more decals used on this truck, so you do not have the wearing or peeling of them anymore. There were 2 versions of this truck, one with a red switch & one with a harder to find black. This is the black switch version.
- Truck measures approximately 13″ in length and is in mint condition
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic) and all the lights are in working order.
- This has the harder to find black switch on the bottom of the truck.
- This is a bank with a coin slot on the rear of the tanker.
- The box is now a one-piece variety where the truck slides out of the end flaps (see pic).
- There is a picture of the front of the truck on one end of the box and the rear of the truck on the other end of the box.
- The bottom of the box has the instructions for the installation of the battery.
- The box has bright graphics with little to no wear and only slight bowing on the end flaps (see pics).
- Comes with top & bottom inserts and battery instruction card (see pic).
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.