Original Cost: $4.99
This was the first Hess bank truck made. The truck is a redesigned version of the 1977/1978 Oil Tanker Truck with a coin slot added on the rear of the tanker. The truck has working head and taillights, and a removable hose. The other major difference is that there are no more decals used on this truck, so you do not have the wearing or peeling of them anymore.
- The words on the truck are now molded into the plastic.
- The box is now a one-piece variety where the truck slides out of the end flaps.
- There is a picture of the front of the truck on one end of the box and the rear of the truck on the other end of the box.
- The bottom of the box has the instructions for the installation of the battery.
- The battery compartment is clean (see pic) and all the lights are in working order.
- The box has bright graphics all around and great display piece (see pics).
- Comes with top & bottom inserts and battery instruction card.
- The truck measures approximately 13″ in length and is in mint condition.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.