Original Cost: $4.99
This was the first Hess bank truck made. The truck is a redesigned version of the 1977/1978 Oil Tanker Truck. The other major difference is that there are no more decals used on this truck, so you do not have the wearing or peeling of them anymore.
- Truck measures approximately 13″ in length and in mint condition.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- This is a bank with a coin slot on the rear of the tanker.
- The box is now a one-piece variety where the truck slides out of the end flaps (see pic).
- There is a picture of the front of the truck on one end of the box and the rear of the truck on the other end of the box.
- Bottom of the box has the instructions for the installation of the battery (see pic).
- The box has bright graphics and displays great (see pics).
- Complete with top & bottom inserts and battery instruction card.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.