Original Cost: $4.69
This truck, a 1933 Chevrolet Fuel Oil Delivery Truck, is an exact replica of the first delivery truck driven by Leon Hess, the founder of Hess Oil.
- It features a rubber oil delivery hose that pulls out of the side and easily rewinds on its spool.
- A switch underneath the truck operates the working headlights and taillights.
- Only difference in the 1982 and 1983 edition is the color of the on-off switch.
- 1982 has a red light switch on the bottom of the truck, the 1983 has the black switch.
- The truck is in excellent condition with only the battery door tab broken (see pic).
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic).
- Lights have been tested and all are working except the passenger front. This may be an easy repair but we will leave that up to the new owner. Nice display piece.
- The truck measures approximately 11″ in length.
- Box has bright graphics with some wear (see pics).
- Comes complete with bottom insert only.
Truck – 9.5 Box – 9.0 Condition.
“This is a clearance item and sold as is with no returns”
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.