Original Cost: $4.69
This truck, a 1933 Chevrolet Fuel Oil Delivery Truck, is an exact replica of the first delivery truck driven by Leon Hess, the founder of Hess Oil. The difference between the 1982 and 1983 edition is the color of the on-off switch underneath the truck. On 1982 there is a red light switch on the bottom of the truck whereas the 1983 has the black switch. This is from stock of returns to the station in 1983. Read details below:
- Features a rubber oil delivery hose that pulls out of the side and easily rewinds on its spool.
- A switch underneath the truck operates the working headlights and taillights.
- The truck is in mint condition and a great display piece (see pics).
- Battery compartment is clean.
- Lights have been tested and all are in operating order.
- The truck measures approximately 11″ in length.
- The box has bright graphics with strong corners.
- The letters N/G are faint on one end & one side of the box (see pics).
- On the bottom of the box there is also a very small stain area along one end (see pic).
- This is from stock of returns to the station in 1983.
- Both top & bottom inserts are included.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.