Original Cost: $4.69
This truck, a 1933 Chevrolet Fuel Oil Delivery Truck, is an exact replica of the first delivery truck driven by Leon Hess, the founder of Hess Oil. The difference between the 1982 and 1983 edition is the color of the on-off switch underneath the truck. On 1982 there is a red light switch on the bottom of the truck whereas the 1983 has the black switch. This is from stock of returns to the station in 1983. Read details below:
- Features a rubber oil delivery hose that pulls out of the side and easily rewinds on its spool.
- A switch underneath the truck operates the working headlights and taillights.
- The truck is in mint condition and a great display piece (see pic).
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic)
- Lights have been tested and operating except the driver’s front light. This is a great piece for the person that likes to tinker.
- The truck measures approximately 11″ in length.
- The box has bright graphics with strong corners.
- The shows some bowing and bent end flaps (see pics). This is from stock of returns to the station in 1983. This is a perfect opportunity for the person looking for a great price and nice display piece.
- Both top & bottom inserts are included.
Truck – Mint Condition (see details) / Box – 9.8 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.