Original Cost: $4.69
- This truck, a 1933 Chevrolet Fuel Oil Delivery Truck, is an exact replica of the first delivery truck driven by Leon Hess, the founder of Hess Oil.
- It features a rubber oil delivery hose that pulls out of the side and easily rewinds on its spool.
- A switch underneath the truck operates the working headlights and taillights.
- Only difference in the 1982 and 1983 edition is the color of the on-off switch.
- 1982 has a red light switch on the bottom of the truck, the 1983 has the black switch.
- The truck is in excellent condition (see pic).
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order except passengers front. Could be an easy fix but we will leave that up to the new owner.
- The box has bright graphics with only the letters NG on the end flaps (see pics). Comes complete with both top & bottom inserts.
- The truck measures approximately 11″ in length.
- Great buy for the person that doesn’t mind the item being slightly less than perfect that still displays well.
Truck & Box – 9.9 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.