Original Cost: $4.69
- This truck, a 1933 Chevrolet Fuel Oil Delivery Truck, is an exact replica of the first delivery truck driven by Leon Hess, the founder of Hess Oil.
- It features a rubber oil delivery hose that pulls out of the side and easily rewinds on its spool.
- A switch underneath the truck operates the working headlights and taillights.
- Only difference in the 1982 and 1983 edition is the color of the on-off switch. The 1982 has a red light switch on the bottom of the truck, the 1983 has the black switch.
- Truck is in excellent condition. Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order except driver’s front headlight.
- The only flaw we see is someone wrote the letters NG on both ends of the box I guess because the one light not working but other than that it is in near mint condition with bright graphics (see pics). Comes complete with both top & bottom inserts.
- The truck measures approximately 11″ in length.
Truck & Box – 9.9 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.