Original Cost: $4.69
This truck, a 1933 Chevrolet Fuel Oil Delivery Truck, is an exact replica of the first delivery truck driven by Leon Hess, the founder of Hess Oil.
- It features a rubber oil delivery hose that pulls out of the side and easily rewinds on its spool.
- A switch underneath the truck operates the working headlights and taillights.
- Only difference in the 1982 and 1983 edition is the color of the on-off switch.
- 1982 has a red light switch on the bottom of the truck, the 1983 has the black switch.
- The truck is in mint condition (see pics).
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The truck measures approximately 11″ in length.
- Box also is in mint condition with bright graphics (see pic).
- Comes complete with both top & bottom inserts.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition.
NOTE: This is from a fresh 6-pack case of trucks (see pic) and FOR (1) TRUCK ONLY!
LIGHTS HAVE BEEN TESTED AND ARE IN WORKING ORDER. BATTERY DOOR IS MINT AND NOT BROKEN. THEY ARE FRAGILE & CAN BE EASILY BROKEN IF NOT DONE PROPERLY. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS FOR BROKEN BATTERY DOORS.
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.