Original Cost: $4.69
- This truck, a 1933 Chevrolet Fuel Oil Delivery Truck, is an exact replica of the first delivery truck driven by Leon Hess, the founder of Hess Oil.
- It features a rubber oil delivery hose that pulls out of the side and easily rewinds on its spool.
- A switch underneath the truck operates the working headlights and taillights.
- Only difference in the 1982 and 1983 edition is the color of the on-off switch.
- 1982 has a red light switch on the bottom of the truck, the 1983 has the black switch.
- The truck is in mint condition and a great edition to any collection.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- Box is in mint condition and a great display piece (see pic).
- The box has bright graphics with slight crease wear on one end flap which is usual for its age. Comes complete with both top & bottom inserts.
- The truck measures approximately 11″ in length.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
ENJOY THE 1982 HESS TRUCK COMMERCIAL