Original Cost: $3.29
The Van is a replica of the actual GMC motor homes Hess used to train personnel at service stations.
- Has a side door that opens, pop-up TV antenna, and operating headlights and taillights.
- The van has the date of 1978 imprinted on the bottom in Roman numerals but in actuality, this was not sold at stations until 1980.
- Van is in bright white with little to no glue marks like most 1980 vans (see pics).
- There is a slight blemish in the upper passenger’s windshield area, very hard to even capture in a pic.
- The small door handle which is usually missing is present on this model (see pics).
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic) and all the lights are in working order.
- Measures approximately 12″ in length.
- This is the first Hess edition to have a 1-piece box.
- Extremely rare station stamp on the bottom of the box (see pics).
- Box is in excellent condition with some aging areas which are common on this year edition (see pics). Displays well and a great price!
- Complete with the top & bottom inserts as well as the battery card.
Training Van – 9.95 / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.