Original Cost: $3.29
The Van is a replica of the actual GMC motor homes Hess used to train personnel at service stations.
- Has a side door that opens, pop-up TV antenna, and operating headlights and taillights.
- The van has the date of 1978 imprinted on the bottom in Roman numerals however this was not sold at stations until 1980.
- Van is in excellent condition with only a few of the usual glue marks like most 1980 vans (see pics).
- The small door handle that is usually missing is still present.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic) and all the lights are in working order.
- Measures approximately 12″ in length.
- This is the first Hess edition to have a 1-piece box.
- Box is in excellent condition with bright graphics (see pics).
- Shows little to no scuffing which is usual for this year (see pics).
- Complete with the top & bottom inserts as well as the battery card.
Training Van & Box – 9.9 Condition
Included is a Rare 1980 Hess Van Postcard (see pic)
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
This is a retirement sale. All sales are final with no returns!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.