Original Cost: $3.29
- The Van is a replica of the actual GMC motor homes Hess used to train personnel at service stations.
- It has a side door that opens, pop-up TV antenna, and operating headlights and taillights.
- The van has the date of 1978 imprinted on the bottom in Roman numerals but in actuality, this was not sold at stations until 1980.
- This is the first Hess edition to have a 1-piece box.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic) and all the lights are in working order.
- Box is in excellent condition with minimal wear (see pic) and comes complete with the top & bottom inserts as well as the battery card.
- Van is in bright white with little to no glue marks like most 1980 vans (see pics).
- Van measures approximately 12″ in length.
Training Van & Box – 9.9 Condition
This is a clearance item & sold “As Is” with no returns