Original Cost: $3.29
The Van is a replica of the actual GMC motor homes Hess used to train personnel at service stations.
- Has a side door that opens, pop-up TV antenna, and operating headlights and taillights.
- The van has the date of 1978 imprinted on the bottom in Roman numerals but in actuality, this was not sold at stations until 1980.
- Van is nice and white with no glue marks that we can see unlike most 1980 vans (see pics).
- The small door handle is missing on this model (see pic).
- Battery compartment is clean with only a small piece on 1 tab missing (see pic).
- All the lights have been checked and are in working order.
- Measures approximately 12″ in length.
- This is the first Hess edition to have a 1-piece box.
- Box is in good condition with some bowing & creasing on all sides and a stain on the bottom of the box (see pics).
- Displays well and a great price!
- Complete with bottom insert only as well as the battery card.
Training Van – 9.9 / Box – 9.0 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.