Original Cost: $3.29
The Van is a replica of the actual GMC motor homes Hess used to train personnel at service stations.
- It has a side door that opens just missing the small door handle which seems common on this year (see pics).
- Has pop-up TV antenna, and operating headlights and taillights.
- The van has the date of 1978 imprinted on the bottom in Roman numerals but in actuality, this was not sold at stations until 1980
- Van is in bright white with little to no glue marks like most 1980 vans (see pics).
- Measures approximately 12″ in length
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic).
- This is the first Hess edition to have a 1-piece box.
- Box is in good condition with some water staining on one end and areas (see pic).
- Complete with the top & bottom inserts as well as the battery card.
- Great buy for the person looking for a nice display piece at an affordable price.
Training Van – 9.8 / Box – 9.4 Condition
This is a clearance item & sold “As Is” with no returns
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.