Original Cost: $1.99
The truck is a newly designed cab and box trailer. It comes with three small oil barrels with no labels. Note the unique sliding doors on each side of the trailer, rear doors that open and close, and working headlights and taillights operated by a switch underneath the trailer. This truck had a one-piece cab. (The cab and fenders are one piece.) This is the first non-split window truck in the Hess line. Also, the 1975 Box Truck was made of a lighter color green plastic than the 1976.
There were 4 versions of the 1975 Hess Truck which can be seen on the front part of the trucks trailer and underneath.
- Version #1 has the candy canes on the front of the trailer with the small writing underneath that says “AMERADA HESS CORPORATION MADE IN HONG KONG”.
- Version #2 has the candy canes on the front of the trailer with the large writing underneath that says “AMERADA HESS COPRRATION MADE IN HONG KONG”.
- Version #3 has the 7s on the front of the trailer with the small writing underneath that says “AMERADA HESS CORPORATION MADE IN HONG KONG”.
- Version #4 has the 7s on the front of the trailer with the large writing underneath that says “AMERADA HESS COPRRATION MADE IN HONG KONG”.
On the versions with the large writing underneath of the trailer part of the truck you will notice that the “O” is missing in CORPORATION. This design was purposely done due to lack of space (see pic).
- Truck cab is complete with all bright chrome parts.
- Decals show some wear (see pics).
- Truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
- The 3 oil barrels are NOT included.
- The truck has the “7s” and large writing” making this a #4 version of this year.
- Sliding doors on each side of the trailer and rear doors that open and close.
- The 1976 truck is made of a darker color green than the 1975 edition
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic) and all the lights are in working order.
- The box top shows some wear, has bright graphics, some staining with some small tear on one end (see all pics).
- Complete with the bottom insert only as well as the battery card.
- The end of the box reads “Amerada Hess Corporation Woodbridge, New Jersey”
- There is nothing written on the other end of the box.
Truck & Box – 9.0 Condition
This is a clearance item and sold “as is” with no returns
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.