Original Cost: $2.29
- The 1976 Hess truck is a newly designed cab and box trailer different for the previous year.
- Another difference is the 3 oil barrels now have Hess labels on them.
- Truck has sliding doors on each side of the trailer and rear doors that open and close.
- It is a two-piece style cab, the fenders are a separate molded piece from the cab.
- 1976 truck is made of a darker color green than the 1975 edition.
- Truck & decals show no wear and is complete with all the chrome accents.
- 3 oil barrels (4 ring) are still in sealed plastic.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- Box is in mint condition with bright graphics and collector quality (see pic).
- Complete with the top & bottom inserts as well as the battery card.
- End of the box reads MADE IN HONG KONG “Amerada Hess Corporation Woodbridge, New Jersey” nothing written on the other end of the box.
- Truck measures approximately 13″ in length. Fantastic display piece.
Truck & Box – Mint Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.