Original Cost: $1.99
Sometimes we get collections that have a number of Hess trucks that are “like new” and “not in the box.” These are great toys and fully functional even though they don’t have their original box, inserts, or packing. Keep in mind that these are vintage toys and will show normal signs of aging. We carefully inspect each toy to make sure that all the parts are present and that it is in working condition. Your toy will then be professionally packed and shipped out to you.
This is a great opportunity for all the moms & dads out there to save money on a Hess toy truck that their child can actually play with or for the person that wants to upgrade his/her collection. Please note that we do not use “stock pictures” of the item. Each Hess toy truck you see advertised has many pictures of the “actual truck” for you to see as you make your decision. These trucks will be put up for sale as we get them in but please remember supplies are limited so get them while they last!
- The truck is in excellent condition with all decals present (see pics).
- Has sliding doors on each side of the trailer and rear doors that open and close.
- It is a one-piece style cab and is the first non-split window truck in the Hess line.
- The 1976 truck is made of a darker color green than the 1975 edition.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The truck measures approximately 14″ in length and is a fantastic display piece.
- FREE reproduction battery card included!
- Barrels are NOT included.
Truck – Excellent Condition
(Reg. price with box: $450.00). BUYING TRUCK ONLY YOU SAVE $300.00 & GET FREE SHIPPING!