Original Cost: $1.99
- The 1975 Hess truck is a newly designed cab and box trailer.
- Included are the 3 (4 ring) oil barrels.
- The 1975 barrels did not have Hess labels on them this year and are in sealed plastic.
- The truck has sliding doors on each side of the trailer and rear doors that open and close.
- It is a one-piece style cab and is the first non-split window truck in the Hess line.
- The 1975 truck is made of a lighter color green than the 1976 edition.
- Box shows some slight wear with writing on the top, a paper loss area on 1 side and some slight creases (see pics).
- Complete with bottom insert only, set of three 4-ring barrels and battery card.
- The end of the box reads “Amerada Hess Corporation Woodbridge, New Jersey”. There is nothing written on the other end of the box.
- Truck is complete with all chrome parts, battery compartment is clean & decals show slight wear (see pics). Light tested and in working order.
Truck – 9.8 / Box – 9.0
This is a clearance item & sold “As Is” with no returns
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.