Original Cost: $1.99
- The 1975 Hess truck is a newly designed cab and box trailer.
- Included are the 3 (4 ring) oil barrels.
- The 1975 barrels did not have Hess labels on them this year and are in sealed plastic.
- The truck has sliding doors on each side of the trailer and rear doors that open and close.
- It is a one-piece style cab and is the first non-split window truck in the Hess line.
- The 1975 truck is made of a lighter color green than the 1976 edition.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The box is in excellent condition with bright graphics (see pic).
- Complete with the top & bottom inserts as well as the battery card.
- The end of the box reads “Amerada Hess Corporation Woodbridge, New Jersey”
- There is nothing written on the other end of the box.
- The truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
- Decals are all in excellent condition (see pics).
Truck & Box – Mint Condition