Original Cost: $1.69
Sometimes we get collections that have a number of Hess trucks that are “like new” and “not in the box.” These are great toys and fully functional even though they don’t have their original box, inserts, or packing. Keep in mind that these are vintage toys and will show normal signs of aging. We carefully inspect each toy to make sure that all the parts are present and that it is in working condition. Your toy will then be professionally packed and shipped out to you.
This is a great opportunity for all the moms & dads out there to save money on a Hess toy truck that their child can actually play with or for the person that wants to upgrade his/her collection. Please note that we do not use “stock pictures” of the item. Each Hess toy truck you see advertised has many pictures of the “actual truck” for you to see as you make your decision. These trucks will be put up for sale as we get them in but please remember supplies are limited so get them while they last!
- This edition of the Hess collection is very similar to the 1968 version with some slight changes.
- Has round feet on the landing gear rather that square that the 68s had.
- Truck has bright original chrome parts with only some slight wear to drivers mirror (see pics).
- Decals are in excellent condition for its age (see pics).
- Battery compartment is clean (see pics) and all the lights are in working order.
- Difference between the 1972 & 1974 Hess trucks can be seen by looking at the top of the catwalk of the tanker.
- 1972 catwalk does not go to the end of the truck giving it a small lip at the end.
- 1974 catwalk extends to the very end of the tanker and then rounds off at the rear.
- Truck measures approximately 13″ in length and is a great display piece.
Truck – Excellent Condition
(Reg. price with box: $800.00). BUYING TRUCK ONLY YOU SAVE $475.00 & GET FREE SHIPPING!
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.