Original Cost: $1.69
Truck is a replica of the actual fire engine used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals. Some of these trucks are still in service today at the plants.
- This is one of the most popular pieces in the Hess collection and great for the person that can’t afford the high price of a mint & original 1970.
- It has all of the chrome reproduction parts (some original) to make it a nice display piece (see pics).
- The motor & light on the truck are included and have been tested to be in working order!
- Check out all the pictures for what is included.
- Bottom of the truck is in nice condition & battery compartment is clean (see pic).
- The box top has bright graphics with wear all around (see pics).
- Bottom of the box is over all good condition with strong corners with all inserts.
- Complete with reproduction inserts & battery card.
This is a retirement sale. All sales are final with no returns!
Truck, Box & Battery Card in Condition As Described Above.