Original Cost: $1.69
Truck is a replica of the actual fire engine used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals. Some of these trucks are still in service today at the plants.
Fire Truck Details:
- This is a pumper style truck with two removable hoses on one side and a ladder on the other (all original).
- There is a swivel water cannon on the top of the engine bed.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic).
- Rotating light that flashes on the top of the cab. Light has been tested and works.
- Truck is in excellent condition (see pic). Great display piece.
- Box has bright graphics and in excellent condition with only 2 spots on top (see pics).
- Included are the 4 cardboard inserts & battery card all showing some slight age (see pic).
Truck – 9.8 / Box – 9.7 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.