Original Cost: $1.69
Truck is a replica of the actual fire engine used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals. Some of these trucks are still in service today at the plants.
Fire Truck Details:
- This is a pumper style truck with two removable hoses on one side and a ladder on the other (all original).
- There is a swivel water cannon on the top of the engine bed.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic).
- All of the chrome parts are bright and amazing condition for its age (see pics).
- Rotating light that flashes on the top of the cab. Light has been tested and works.
- Truck is in mint condition (see pics). Fantastic display piece.
- Box has bright graphics and in excellent condition with strong corners (see pics).
- The top of the box is in near mint condition with only a small corner area that has slight paper loss & a wear mark on the opposite side (see pics).
- Great display piece for any collection.
- Included are the 4 cardboard inserts & battery card (see pic).
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.