Original Cost: $1.69
Truck is a replica of the actual fire engine used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals. Some of these trucks are still in service today at the plants.
Fire Truck Details:
- This is a pumper style truck with two removable hoses on one side and a ladder on the other (all original).
- There is a swivel water cannon on the top of the engine bed.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic).
- All of the chrome parts are present and in amazing condition for their age (see pics). The side mirrors have been re-glued by previous owner but done nicely and displays well (see pics).
- Rotating light that flashes on the top of the cab. Light has been tested and works.
- Truck is in near mint condition (see pic). Fantastic display piece.
- Box has bright graphics and in excellent condition with strong corners (see pics).
- The top of the box also in excellent condition with only some slight wear (see pics).
- Great display piece for any collection.
- Included are the 4 cardboard inserts, bottom is original and the other 3 are reproductions.
- Battery card also included.
Truck – 9.9 / Box – 9.8 Condition
“This is a clearance item & sold as is with no returns”
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.