Original Cost: $1.69
Truck is a replica of the actual fire engine used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals. Some of these trucks are still in service today at the plants. This is a great starter piece at an affordable price! Displays extremely well.
Fire Truck Details:
- This is a pumper style truck with two removable hoses on one side and a ladder on the other (all original).
- A small end tip is missing on front section of the ladder (see pic).
- The mirrors are both original but have been re-glued but are done very well (see pic).
- There is a swivel water cannon on the top of the engine bed.
- Battery compartment is clean with some chrome loss (see pic). Previous owner did a contact rivet repair (see pic). Not bad and works great.
- Rotating light that flashes on the top of the cab. Light & motor have been tested and work fine. The switch is a little touchy which all of these are known for.
- Truck is in excellent condition with bright all original chrome (see pic). Great display piece.
- Box has bright graphics and in excellent condition with only a Hess sticker put on top by previous owner (see pics).
- Included are the 4 cardboard inserts & battery card all showing some slight age (see pic).
Truck & Box – 9.8 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
This is a clearance item and sold as is with no returns. Please read description, view pictures and ask any questions before purchasing!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.