Original Cost: $1.69
Truck is a replica of the actual fire engine used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals. Some of these trucks are still in service today at the plants. What is special about this edition is that it has the “Rare Caution Label” on the end of the box.
Fire Truck Details:
- This is a pumper style truck with two removable hoses on one side and a ladder on the other (all original).
- There is a swivel water cannon on the top of the engine bed.
- Battery compartment is unbelievably clean (see pic).
- All of the chrome parts are bright and in amazing condition for its age (see pics).
- Rotating light that flashes on the top of the cab. Light has been tested and in working order.
- Truck is in mint condition and considered collector’s quality (see pics). Fantastic display piece.
- Box has bright graphics and in excellent condition with strong corners (see pics).
- The bottom of the box is also in mint condition as well and nice and white (see pics).
- The end of the box has the very rare “Caution Label” which is extremely hard to find especially in this condition.
- Great display piece for any collection.
- Included are the 4 cardboard inserts & battery card (see pic).
Truck & Box – Mint Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.