Original Cost: $1.69
Truck is a replica of the actual fire engine used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals. Some of these trucks are still in service today at the plants.
Fire Truck Details:
- This is a pumper style truck with two removable hoses on one side and a ladder on the other (all original).
- There is an original swivel water cannon on the top of the engine bed.
- Battery compartment is clean with amazing chrome undercarriage (see pic).
- All of the chrome parts are in mint condition and really bright (see pics).
- Rotating light that flashes on the top of the cab. Light has been tested and works (click to see video)
- Truck is in mint condition (see pics) Fantastic display piece.
- Box top has bright graphics, in excellent condition & strong corners (see pics).
- The bottom of the box is in excellent condition.
- Great display piece for any collection.
- Included are the 4 cardboard inserts & battery card (see pics).
Truck & Box – Mint Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.