Original Cost: $1.69
- Truck is a replica of the actual fire engine used at the Hess refineries and storage terminals.
- Some of these trucks are still in service today at the plants.
- This is a pumper style truck with two removable hoses on one side and a ladder on the other (all original).
- There is a swivel water cannon on the top of the engine bed.
- This truck has a rotating light that flashes on the top of the cab.
- Truck is in near mint condition (see pic). Great display piece.
- Battery compartment is clean and the light on top works.
- Box has bright graphics and in mint condition (see pics).
- Included in the box are the 4 inserts & battery card all original.
Truck – 9.95 Box – Mint Condition