Original Cost: Unknown
Here is a very helpful bit of information about the Wilco & Servco trucks. Wilco & Servco stations down south are owned by Hess and they take the previous years Hess truck mold and put the Servico & Wilco logos on the trucks for sale at their stations. This is one of the hardest to find in any condition not to mention having the original box!
- This truck is a tanker style molded after the very popular 1968 Hess truck.
- Truck is done in striking blue, red & white colors of the Wilco Oil Company and comes complete with all chrome parts.
- Decals are in near mint condition (see pics) and all present which is just about unheard of for this rare truck.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The box shows wear with writing on the top & 1 torn corner (see all pics). The box itself has bright graphics and complete with both top & bottom inserts.
- Measures approximately 14″ in length.
Truck – 9.85 / Box – 9.0 Condition