Original Cost: (Not sold to public)
Rare 1969 Amerada Hess Tanker Truck was not released to the public and very hard to find. In 1969 the Hess Oil and Chemical Corporation merged with Amerada Petroleum Corporation. This was an in-house promotion to announce the new company name and were only given out to the executives of Hess and Amerada Corporation. One of the most difficult trucks to find in the whole Hess collection.
- The new company name, Amerada Hess, appeared on the side of the Hess Oil Tanker Truck.
- Hess logos no longer on the cab doors but the “Gasoline” decal stayed on the passengers side of the tanker and the “Fuel Oils” on the drivers.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic) and all the lights are in working order
- Measures approximately 13″ in length.
- Truck has bright chrome accents with little to no wear, excellent decals with only slight age wear which is usual for this year truck (see all pics).
- Box is in excellent condition, bright crisp graphics with only a small smudge area on the top (see pic).
- This box is probably one of the best we have seen (see pics).
- Complete with both top & bottom inserts in mint condition.
- Don’t miss your chance to acquire this highly collectible piece for your Hess collection
- The “Seasons Greetings” card is also included (see pic).
Truck & Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.