Original Cost: Not available to the public
Sometimes we get collections that have a number of Hess trucks that are “like new” and “not in the box.” These are great toys and fully functional even though they don’t have their original box, inserts, or packing. Keep in mind that these are vintage toys and will show normal signs of aging. We carefully inspect each toy to make sure that all the parts are present and that it is in working condition. Your toy will then be professionally packed and shipped out to you.
This is a great opportunity for all the moms & dads out there to save money on a Hess toy truck that their child can actually play with or for the person that wants to upgrade his/her collection. Please note that we do not use “stock pictures” of the item. Each Hess toy truck you see advertised has many pictures of the “actual truck” for you to see as you make your decision. These trucks will be put up for sale as we get them in but please remember supplies are limited so get them while they last!
- This is probably one of the hardest trucks to find in the Hess collection is the 1969 Amerada Hess Tanker. These were not available to the public and only 10,000 were produced. A great opportunity for the person that can’t afford the $3000.00 price tag of one in the box and would just like a nice display piece.
- The truck is in excellent condition with only slight wear on chrome (see pic).
- Decals are all present with some slight wear but in great condition for it’s age (see pic). Displays well.
- Battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
(Reg. price with box: $3800.00) BUYING TRUCK ONLY YOU SAVE $2850.00 & GET FREE SHIPPING!
Truck – Excellent Condition