Original Cost: (Not sold to public)
Rare 1969 Amerada Hess Tanker Truck was not released to the public and very hard to find. In 1969 the Hess Oil and Chemical Corporation merged with Amerada Petroleum Corporation. This was an in-house promotion to announce the new company name and were only given out to the executives of Hess and Amerada Corporation. One of the most difficult trucks to find in the whole Hess collection.
- The new company name, Amerada Hess, appeared on the side of the Hess Oil Tanker Truck.
- Hess logos are no longer on the cab doors but the “Gasoline” decal stayed on the passengers side of the tanker and the “Fuel Oils” on the drivers.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pic) and all the lights are in working order
- Measures approximately 13″ in length.
- Truck has bright chrome accents with slight wear on on side Amerada decal (see all pics). Awesome display piece!
- Box is in near mint condition, bright crisp graphics with only a small paper loss area on one side (see pic).
- This box is probably one of the best truck & box combo we have seen (see pics).
- Complete with both top & bottom inserts in mint condition and original battery tissue paper.
- Don’t miss your chance to acquire this highly collectible piece for your Hess collection
- The Rare “Seasons Greetings” card and 1969 Amerada letter (copy) is also included (see pic).
Truck & Box – 9.99 Condition
BONUS RARE 1969 AMERADA LETTER (COPY) INCLUDED!
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.