Original Cost: $1.49
- The truck has bright chrome accents with the decals all in mint condition.
- The battery compartment is clean and all the lights are in working order.
- The box top has bright graphics and in excellent condition with only faint small date & slight dent on 1 corner (see pic). The bottom of the box plus top & bottom inserts all have the usual wear for its age of being 50 years old! (see pics).
- The end of the box reads “Hess Oil and Chemical Corporation Home Office, Perth Amboy, New Jersey” on one end and the other states “Made in the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong”.
- No battery card was issued in 1968.
- The truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
Truck – Mint / Box – 9.9 Condition