Original Cost: $1.49
- Truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pics) and all the lights are in working order.
- Chrome accents are all present with slight wear which is common for its age (see pics).
- Decals all in near mint condition (see pics).
- Box top has bright graphics and in excellent condition with slight usual wear for its age of being 50 years old (see pic).
- The bottom of the box is also in excellent condition with only a dent on one end (see pic).
- Comes complete with both top & bottom inserts.
- End of the box reads “Hess Oil and Chemical Corporation Home Office, Perth Amboy, New Jersey” on one end and the other states “Made in the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong”.
- No battery card was issued in 1968.
Truck & Box – 9.9 Condition
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.