Original Cost: $1.49
- Truck measures approximately 13″ in length.
- Battery compartment is clean (see pics) and all the lights are in working order (rear drivers slightly dimmer but working).
- Chrome accents are all present & bright. Looks like a driver’s mirrors repair but done well. (see pics).
- Decals are in near mint condition with only some slight wear which is usual for the age of the truck (see pics).
- Box top has bright graphics and in excellent condition with a repair on one end flap (see pic).
- The bottom of the box is also in excellent condition.
- Comes complete with bottom insert only.
- End of the box reads “Hess Oil and Chemical Corporation Home Office, Perth Amboy, New Jersey” on one end and the other states “Made in the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong”.
- No battery card was issued in 1968.
Truck – 9.9 / Box – 9.5 Condition
This is a clearance item and sold “As Is” with no returns.
Remember everything on our site is FREE Standard shipping all day everyday!
Please Note: Batteries are not included. See our policy on batteries.